Monday, October 14, 2013

And her blog update is short... VERY short.

Last week was crazy busy!  After spending time celebrating at the amazing nuptials of two friends, I had to return to reality and try to get some work done.  Ben and Corey, you throw an amazing party, and if I had to be behind on work, I am thrilled that it was because I spent time with you two. 

Seeing family was also a major plus.  I didn't get to see everybody, but I was able to see more than I thought, and I was able to got to church Sunday morning and surprise some folks there as well. 

I returned home to where I had three papers and a quiz, not to mention mountains of reading.  I didn't get all of the reading done, but I won't tell you for which classes.

Today I'm as a reading retreat.  My goal was to:
-Update my blog
-Revise a paper (one of last week's was a draft)
-Read approximately 100 - 150 pages
- Post for school blogs

Look!  I can already cross one thing off! 

Peace,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment